Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service
1. Confidential Information:
- Under these Terms of Service, unless otherwise prescribed, Confidential Information’ means any information (in any form) which is confidential to you or to us and that you disclose to us or we disclose to you in connection with our Services.
- ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means any rights in or to any patent, copyright, database right, registered design, design right, trademark, brand name, service mark, trade name, business name, know-how or Confidential Information and any other rights of any other registered or unregistered industrial or intellectual property.
- ‘Purchase Order’ means any purchase order for the Services that we provide to you from time to time.
- ‘Original files’ means the documents, files, materials and tools that you provide to us for the purposes of carrying out the Services.
- ‘Reference Materials’ means the documents, files, materials and tools that you provide to us as a reference to help in the clarification of any ambiguities while carrying out the Services.
- ‘Services’ means all language services, desktop services, and printing services that we perform for you as per the assigned Purchase Order.
- ‘Terms and Conditions’ means these standard terms and conditions and their updates as amended from time to time as per clause 2.2.
- ‘Translated files’ means the documents, files, apps, videos, and any materials translated and created from the Original Files in accordance with your instructions and the above Purchase Order.
- ‘We, us, our’ means Arabization and Translation Web (online translation business).
- ‘You, your’ means the entity, company, organisation, or individual to whom we are supplying our Services.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, these Terms and Conditions, mean: 11.1. References to ‘documents’, ‘records’, and ‘data’ shall include information contained in computer programs, machine-readable form or records kept in any legible form. 11.2. References to a party includes its personal representatives, successors or permitted assigns. 11.3. Reference to written texts includes e-mails, electronic delivery, or post.
2.1. Under these Terms of Service, our Quotations are binding on us for 30 days as of the date of issue. Once you accept our quotation, a contract (‘Contract’) will not be produced except upon sending you a written confirmation of your Purchase Order.
2.2. The Contract will be subject to these Terms and Conditions, but any terms and conditions stated or referred to in the Purchase Order or otherwise stipulated by you shall have no effect. Any amendments in the Contract must be confirmed in writing by us.
2.3. Our written quotations are given on the basis that the terms quoted will remain open for the placing of orders for 30 days from the date of the quotation.
2.4. Our Quotations are issued on the basis of your description of the source material, the purpose of the translation and any other instructions. Therefore, we may amend these quotations at any time if we see that the description you provided of the source materials is insufficient or inaccurate.
2.5. The information provided in our Contract is the only information that forms an integral part of the Contract or has any contractual force.
2.6. The signed Contract between you and ATW constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation made or given by us or on our behalf which is not set out in the Contract.
2.7. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Services provided to you unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing.
3. Price and Payment:
3.1. Under these Terms of Service, unless otherwise set in the contract, prices are in € Euros or its equivalent in US Dollars and are exclusive of value-added tax and any other taxes or duties.
3.2. Price includes transmission to the address specified in our quotation or confirmation of the order.
3.3. Quotations in any currency other than € Euros are based on the rate of exchange at the time of quoting and unless otherwise stated, the price may be subject to amendments if any different rate of exchange is ruling at the date of invoice.
3.4. Payment shall be received in full without any deductions within 30 days as of the date of invoice.
3.5. Failure to pay any invoice in accordance with the above-mentioned terms or other terms stated in the Contract shall entitle us to suspend further work both on the same order and on any other order from you.
3.6. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue payments at the rate of 2% above the published base rate of HSBC Egypt. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the actual payment of the overdue amount. You shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
4.1. By virtue of these Terms of Service, the dates for delivery of the Translated Documents and the dates for carrying out the required Services are estimated delivery dates only. Accordingly, no delay shall entitle you to reject any delivery or performance or to repudiate the Contract.
4.2. We will not be liable in any circumstances for the consequences of any delay in delivery or performance or failure to deliver or perform if the duration of the delay is not substantial or if the delay or failure is due to late delivery or performance or non-delivery or non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors, or any other cause beyond our control or of an unexpected or exceptional nature.
4.3. If our performance of any of our obligations under the Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by you or your failure to perform any relevant obligation.
5. ATW Responsibility:
5.1. Under these Terms of Service, the required Services shall be carried out using due skill and care as per the standards of the industry.5.2. We shall use all due skill and care in selecting translators, interpreters and other personnel used to produce and perform the required Services.
5.3. We do not warrant that the Translated Documents will meet your exact requirements and will be uninterrupted or error-free. We also do not make any representation regarding the use of the Translated Documents in terms of their accuracy, correctness, and reliability.
5.5. You acknowledge that any Original Documents and Translated Documents submitted by and to you over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be free from the risk of interception even if transmitted in encrypted form. Thereby, you acknowledge that we have no liability for the loss, corruption or interception of any Original Documents or Translated Documents.
5.6. You must notify us within 30 days of delivery of the Translated Documents of any claim arising out of the provision of the Services and /or the Translated Documents, together with full details of any Claim. In any case, we shall not be liable to you if you fail to notify us of any Claim within a reasonable time of delivery of the Translated Works.
6. Your Responsibility:
6.1. Under these Terms of Service, you warrant, represent and undertake that the materials submitted by you shall not contain anything of an obscene or blasphemous nature and shall not (directly or indirectly) infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third parties.
6.2. For a period no less than three years after termination of this Contract, you shall not employ or endeavour to use the services of a translator who has provided the Services and/or Translated Documents to you on our behalf under the Contract.
6.3 Before uploading your file on our Quote page or ordering your translation or translation-related service using our Contact Us Page, it is advisable to check our terms of service.
6.4 Arabization and Translation Web is an online translation service that enjoys and abides by the ISO 17100-2015 Standards.